torsdag den 14. april 2011

Froid Avril

Last weekend it was 20 degrees. Suddenly the weather became angry, pms'ed or something and turned cold again :( I was looking forward to be hanging out with friends and laying out in the sun. It seems, that my friends and I only meet up if the sun is shining. Interesting.

But because of the weather, I am still wearing this (referring to the picture below). I keep talking about the weather, so on to another subject! My exams are starting soon, but before that I'll be visiting family out on the country. It's been forever since we all met up, so I'm really excited. 


Re-watched one of my favourite movies of all times the other day. It's called "Alexander" I think and is based on the historical person Alexander the Great. He was a macedonian king who conquered Greece and fought his way into Asia with his awesome army and even won that over. After almost 11 long years (That's how long it took in real life!) they were to return home. Then suddenly, his beloved childhood friend Hephastion becomes sick and dies. He dies not too long after, due to drinking. It's a very dramatic, yet wonderful story. Gets me everytime. -And I really like Jared Leto, who plays Alexander aka Colin Farrell's childhood friend.. *blush


My face looks weird in this picture. Hmm.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar