søndag den 9. februar 2014

Shiseido x Perfect Rouge - BR 702

I bought this on a whim but you can never really go wrong with a nude, and I certainly wasn't disappointed! It's this deep beige/pink mauve-y colour that I find so perfect, as it compliments tons of skin tones, hair colours, euye colours and all that jazz. It's so easy to slap on and wear. No fuss.

I recommended it to one of my friends who is significantly paler in the I-want-that-milky-complexion-too kind of way and with fire red hair; she was hesitant and suggested that she might need another shade of nude but after some contemplation I honestly think that it would look really good on her too. It cancels out the pink and red tones and offers a nice sheer and glossy coating.

The packaging is pretty and sturdy. I find that even though I'm constantly rubbing this product all over my lips there is still quite a bit left, suggesting that it will last a long while making it worth the price. The staying power is so-so but it wears very well, which makes up for it. It's all in all a very nice product, one to get if you feel like giving yourself a treat. I'm just really kicking myself for not getting BR 702!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar