lørdag den 1. februar 2014

i-Divine, Au Naturel Palette x Sleek

This palette is the bomb. Just looking at it makes me satisfied in a way that a colourful or bright  one could ever make me. It's not a happy sensation or anything, it's just knowing that you'll get a good use out of every single shade while keeping the eye make up versatile. It's that sort of simple happiness.

I got this at my local Sephora in inner Copenhagen a few weeks back, and I'm still as psyched to have it in my possession. I think it's just one of those hyped cult classic make up items that you never thought you could get your hands on unless you went abroad, but low and behold!

Let me just start of by saying that I absolutely dig the packaging of the palette. It's so light weight and.. Sleek, for a lack of better words. The huge mirror is a great plus for traveling too! The only minus is the annoying plastic sheet that I can't toss for the best of me. It's got all the names on it! Other than that bagatelle, it has a good assortment of mattes and shimmers. But to all you sparkle lovers out there; there are no real glitter shades I'm afraid. I, however, am sure to make good use out of it because of that. The two shades Conker and Mineral earth are really rich in colour, which might make up for the lack of bedazzle.

The pigmentation ranges between decent for the lighter colours and superb for the deeper ones. With a good base, everything is possible. I recommend something creamy, perhaps with an opaque tint to really amp up the results.

I could see myself bringing on a trip, the colours are nice, the selection is perfect (for a simpleton as I) and the price is hard to beat. I have already recommended it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar