onsdag den 27. marts 2013

French Touch x Lâncome

One of my "your lips but better" lip products. It's a lipstick from Lâncome that I (to be honest) bought on a whim. I didn't really expect much from it, as I understand that it's supposed to have a sheer pay off but man does it look good! It's very light on the lips and looks very natural. You can barely tell that I have smothered my lips in this when I am wearing it - At least on the texture; the colour is, as aforementioned, pigmented.


The bullet tends to orange in the picture, but I promise that it looks very natural, at least if you have medium toned lips. The packaging is lovely. It's petite but the bullet is carefully protected by the luxurious case. It opens and closes like a dream and is a joy to look at whenever you open your make up bag. Not sure if it was a limited edition, but I doubt that I'd ever splurge so much on another one. Unfortunately, one does not get a whole lot of product and it does cost a fortune. What can I say? I'm still a student!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar