onsdag den 20. februar 2013

MAC x bb compact spf 30 (prep + prime)

I really do apologize for the sucky lighting (the very orange hue) and I will try to update my blog with some better pics. Never the less, I will give you my two cents! Mind you, I have been eyeing this for a couple of weeks, which I know that I say about everything but oh well.

It's a very very creamy product- it seriously goes everywhere. This bb cream is messy on a summer day for all us gals who are prone to have oily skin- I know, 'cause I am in Aussie right now- but it might be 'aight for normal skin people. The coverage is alright, and it almost seems odd when the texture is this heavy, and it tempts you to cake  it on.

There is a sponge in the case and the packaging is pretty indeed, with the classic black mac case embedded in millions of sparkly flecks. me likes. There is a built in mirror too, which I find genious.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar