onsdag den 20. februar 2013

Embryolisse x Lait-Crème Concentré


Moisture, moisture, moisture- key word when it comes to this rich creme! Its thick consistency and milky-ness makes me have faith in the product, I don't know why haha. I guess anyone would have faith in any product that ranges at the price level Embryolisse does!

I wrote a post on my travel blod about this creme and why I would be bringing it for Australia. It's more so catered towards travelling but the both of my posts have the same message: it's a rich creme. 

It's the creme that I had with me on my carry on, and it was a huge help. It's been massively hyped all over the world as a wonder creme, and it's a lot of famous make up artists number one choice for moisturizer and make up base. Need I say more? A tube like this one is pricey for me, which means that when I run out of this bad boy I will not be able to convince myself to buy another (not because of the quality, but I have to many alike) Unless it's a buy one get one free offer, as the amount and price of one of the Embryolisse tubes mounts to the exact same as two tubes of my staple Garnier ones.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar