onsdag den 3. oktober 2012

Only In China

At my school we have different study-lines. We actually have a ton. Some of the more interesting ones would be the Elite, Team Denmark (special for athletes), Spanish profile, the International profile (mine!) and today's topic: the Chinese profile. 

On the last three study-lines it is mandatory to travel to a foreign country that is relevant regarding the language you are learning. My friend who is in the Chinese profile went to Shanghai with her class and I am mad jealous! 

 won't be posting up pictures, since it wasn't my trip and it would be e breach of privacy haha. She told me about her visit to McDonalds and I found it intriguing. Black and White burger (yin and yang anyone??) and the divine drink: bubble tea aka pearl tea. 
     All this for almost no money at all. I want to go too!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar