mandag den 29. oktober 2012

I Am Far Away


We are slowly transitioning into winter and I am cool with that. Totally. Thing is, I will be going to Australia in a couple of months time and it is going to be blazing hot! I am just preparing myself for when the time comes. My weapon of choice will be my tropical/deserted island nails.

They were actually quite fun to do! Some improvising had to be done regarding the colours, and that's why there is an abundance of bottles at the end, showing what I myself used. I would have preferred all creams (even mattes!) but we can't all have it as we would like, sigh.

If you aren't very crafty you could really just do one nail with this pattern and paint the others a solid colour. You could also - as I did on my other hand- draw birds flying in the horizon. You could do a pineapple, coconuts, a bottle with a letter inside even. 
     The pictured are pretty self-explanatory, so I won't fuss about directions and such. For the fine lines I used tooth-picks and that is it, so no fancy tools required.

Anywho, here we go:













Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar