onsdag den 21. september 2011

A Day In The Life Of Someone As I

I apologize for all the food entries.. I didn't realise how out of hand it had gotten, before I scrolled down on my blog. I'm not quite sure what to blog about, so I'll write what comes to mind.

Today, school was off (halleluja! Even though I found out in the Metro on the way to class) and so I did a lot of different stuff. -The first thing I did not humour me though, for it was an assignment that had to be made and turned in, but what I did after was fun. I went to visit some friends at their school in their lunch break and it was super nostalgic to be back at a real old school danish school, if that made sense.

After that I bought a gazillion "crunchy"'s simply because they are awesome. I then bought some shoes that kicks ass, and that I imagine wearing throughout the seasons of fall and winter, and gosh! - Maybe even spring. They're some beaut's. After having made some great but unecessary purchases I walked down to københavns Rådhusplads, because the World Championship in cycling was being held and Bestie asked if I wanted to go (well, duh. Bestie has made me fangirl over Jakob Fuglsang).

I have really been walking a lot today! My Health class teacher would be so proud, if he knew. After all the excitement from all the activities, I went home and I am soon to start preparing dinner. Tortillas, mhh..




"If there are no rainbows in the sky, make some yourself"

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar