torsdag den 8. september 2011

Clean As Can Be

This is just some stuff I bought when I was in Jutland with Bestie once in a blue moon. We shopped loads when we were there (which is ridiculous, for we were there for 5 days) I actually really like all of these products!

Hand cream: Average performance, awesome scent.
Got2be Powder'ful: It works! A little bit and your hair goes: Vavavoom.
X-tra Q-tips: Well, they are.. Q-tips.
Decubal cream: It's a super product! Gave it to my sis, but when I went to buy another one for myself, I found out that it costs 5 extra kr. here on Sealand, so I feel reluctant to buy a new. lol.
Make up remover: It works, but it greases, and I always go blind for two minutes after use.
Rimmel mascara: I love it. It's ultra black (me likes) and the brush is handy. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar