torsdag den 3. februar 2011

What a Hoot

Hmm. 
So I am out visiting alot of gymnasiums (high schools), but I'm not sure of what to do.
I am really liking one, especially because it is IB - English- and thus gives me an edge internationally.Or so, I think.. 

I am going to visit a couple more, and hope that I'll figure it out soon.
I'm missing out on too much school!- What a weird sentence... 

I am seriously not believing in karma anymore. I ALWAYS help people. ALWAYS. And what do I get in return? All my stuff either broken or stolen. 
@!-?#%
Right now i just feel like... fml. I'm sorry if I am emo-ing much. but.. ARGH!

Kind of looking forward to winter vacation. Going on a trip with my really good friend! <3
Tihi.

 (funny choice of pic, considering my outburst) 

-My stolen item has been brought back!
Although, not in my possesion yet, but I will get it tomorrow.
Thank you Mette.

Je t'aime.
Wo ai ni. 
Saranghee.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar