søndag den 6. februar 2011

I just renamed you.

I went to the cinema today with my bestie ( sounds.. weird 0.0 ) and watched Narnia!
Omg, Ben Barnes, take me! I don't care if you're 29! Age is just a number, baby. - quote from Jacob Black. 
My bestie knitted a scarf for me in a really nice plum-ish purple and it is almost three metres long, haha! Thank you, it's awesome ;) 

Let me tell you a funny story about what happened after the movie:
We had left the cinema and was already standing and waiting for the train to take us home, when suddenly Bestie asks; Where's the scarf? fml. I was about to kill myself, but instead ran back to the cinema. I kind of trespassed and went into the exact same "room" where we had just watched the movie, but it wasn't there. Then we went down to the ticket sale, but they didn't have it either :( I was about to give up, when we opted to go and look for it where we had watched the movie, where we then met a worker, who kindly helped us and said that it had been returned to the café. So, we sprint down (mind you, the café, ticket sales and entry was at level 1, the movie sal and level three) to find out that there was two cafés. lol. But I got the right one, and my scarf was back to it's rightful owner! Yay! I really can be so dense..

But thank you so much again. 
Had a great time!

Doing homework. There's alot, so I gotta get to it. 
Another awesome quote: Hit the books, they won't hit back. 






Pictures I took of Bestie when we were doing a "photo shoot"
Lovely, right? :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar