torsdag den 26. august 2010

Let's Make Up?

I felt like Making Up for lost time :) - see the fun pun? 

Anyways.
I have an absurd passion about make up (and art, obv.).
Make up seems very superficial for many people, and on some levels it is. There's alot of women-and men- who mis-uses make up. Like, caking a crap load of primer, foundation, powder, concealer, blush, bronzer, counturing, primer once again, eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyepencil, mascara, lip balm, lip liner, lipstick, lip gloss etc, well you get my point. :)
And when you look at a face like that, you may feel dreadful, 'cause that's how i feel sometimes :(
 I believe that make up, is supposed to ENHANCE your natural beauty and make you feel confident.
Make up, is all about attitude and confidence for me.


Therefore, i feel like updating reguarly about beauty products, as well as update with drawings :)


I hope you know what I'm talking about, and ofc make up is woman related. -But i think that men can rock the guy-liner as well!


All my love,
Katrine :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar