tirsdag den 24. august 2010

everyone's first time :) almost.

Hello fellow bloggers
I have, just like you, decided to make a blog. It will mostly consist of drawings, doodles and alot of fun art-related business! -but, don't worry, there'll also be alot of other fun inputs :)

like... Make up (MakeUpYourArt, do you see the fun word pun?), Fashion (I love clothes. and bags. and shoes. and.. etc), Music (yes, I do not only listen to korean music), Books (although I'll have to direct you to another blog i have with my 2 friends)  and.. Whatever comes to mind :)


Also, if you didn't notice, I am a very colourfull person.


Please wait for around for my drawings and such, I'm just really busy now, so I haven't had the time to put anything in yet. Well, obviously except for now. 


Hugs and kisses, or, ehm, y'know, not kisses- but plenty of hugs! 
Katrine :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar