tirsdag den 11. marts 2014

H&M x High lighter

I might've gotten a slightly unhealthy obsession with luminizers.. But they're just so pretty and serene to look at. This one is a lush mix of gold and pink in a pot of happiness. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it out at the store and even more so when I saw the price tag. Now, I might be a bit biased as I have an undying love for H&M, but man have they upped their game! I'll not bore you with how the company has improved the overall quality of their products, and jump right into the make up. During the past few years I've tried out their nail polishes, lipsticks, eye shadows, eyeliners, mascara, tools etc. and I have been pleased far more times than disappointed- one just has to know what to look for (I use some of their brushes more than my high end ones. Who would've thought??)

Anyways, not much other to say than it's good in texture and pigmentation (although the pay off is subtle it's noticeable), the packaging is simple and sturdy, and the price is nothing to complain about. I still love my Betty Luminiser from the Balm but because the powder is so finely milled it's not very travel friendly, which is why one is likelier to find H&M's high lighter in my make up purse instead. Thumbs up and an all rounder I should say.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar