fredag den 6. december 2013

Moleskin x Notebooks

Stationary presses all the right buttons within me. I've wanted Moleskin notebooks since forever, but they're pretty pricey, seeing as their authentic leather and all. I sort of cheated and bought their notebooks.. but not the leather ones. These are made of paper but they make me feel equally good. There were so many pretty colours to choose between; pastels, whites, etc. but I stuck with simple black and navy ones. It might be boring, but there's a smaller chance of me regretting the purchase. I deliberately chose the ones without lines, as I think it give some more creative freedom (probably some subconscious idea of mine, being confined by having to keep in the lines).


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar