torsdag den 19. september 2013

Earrings x Pilgrim

I had totally forgotten just how uncomfortable stud earrings were before I wore these. Okay, so my problem was mainly due to my headphones and them pushing the small metal pieces into both sides of my head, but alas; one should have to choose between decent sound and looking fabulous. Just my point of view. This is jewelry that I haven't had before, and by that I'm referring to the shape and the cool mint colour. I thought it was too adorable to pass up on.

.. And yes this post was mainly about how pretty the saleslady had wrapped up the studs. I'm a sucker for packaging and presentation. Shoot me.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar