torsdag den 23. august 2012

The Tale of Holland

Went to Holland just a friend and I, such a beautiful place. Everybody else were going to Roskilde, which is a really big and really famous festival in Denmark, but we decided to travel instead! I Went with a beautiful person, met beautiful people all who have beautiful hearts.

This is going to be a looong post! We were mainly in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, shopping, watching girls in windows, buying hash lollipops, eating fries and vla, sweating (30+ degrees celcius everyday!), visiting museums and such.

The museums we were at, were the Van Gogh museum, Madame Taussauds, Rijksmuseum and the sexmuseum- all of them located in Amsterdam. It was interesting, but looking fancy while going around pulled it all up a notch haha! We were keen on having at least one fancy evening with expensive food, and even with our tight budget we managed.

I was told that it's a lot like Copenhagen but I beg to disagree. Not only is everything on a much larger scale, the people, the fashion, the architecture, the food and the customs are widely different! The trip was definitely worth every penny.

Anyways, without further a do (the pictures are quite random!) and yes. I stole them all from the lovely girl accompanying me on the pictures. I have no shame. I did snap some of them though!


























Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar