lørdag den 30. juni 2012

For What It Is Worth

I bought this lovely top from H&M- it's very unlikely that it will still be in stores, it is very old. It has taken me forever to get my hands on the pictures from my little foto session I did a while back, when this was still new. Nonetheless, the point of this post is not this one item in particular, but the small effort and detailing I like so much.

This t-shirt is not anything "WOW-KAPOOW-BOOM-SHAKALAKA" but I can't seem to get over the collar. And yes I know, it's an old trend, bla bla bla. But no. Forget the collar and simply focus on the beautiful rhinestones delicately spread onto the cream colour that happens to be a collar. THIS my little sunshines, is detailing. Whether it be on the collar, the shirt-pocket, sleeves, on the buttons, heck even something extravaganza, it's gorgeous.

See I highly doubt that there has been someone who has neatly glued these stones on (if so, I appreciate it loads, mate) since the thought is what counts, no? It really dresses up a boring garment.

 So ladies and gents, shall we all go find an old clothing item, to pimp tonight?




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar