mandag den 27. juni 2011

iChoc

Standing in line at shops, I would always spot these. I'd reach out and get amazed by both packaging and the wide range of flavours. The amazement lead me then to wanting to buy 'em, but my pocket would also tell me to look at the price. After getting dissapointed in the ridiculous pricing, the product would end up on the shelf again.

Until! - The Offer. Yeah, I know it was a long intro, but well, yeah. So they were finally on discount and  I bought myself some. They taste just as I'd expected. Freakishly awesome, that is. I can't get enough of them, they're quite addicting, albeit them being stupidly expensive.

I mean, they are mouth watering good, are organic and have the cutest packaging ever. Ugh. Oh well. Might just have to wait for the next discount.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar