lørdag den 19. marts 2011

Stupid danish weather

Got a letter from the gymnasium that I've applied for. My heart went: ba-dump, ba-dump and I thought to myself: Omg, am I getting the yes or no right now? As the patient person I am known to be, I ripped it open in 0.47 seconds, only to read, that they have now recieved my letter. +.+. It felt like I just lost eight years of my life then and there, and I know that it seems like I am being overly dramatic right now, but I'm not. Seriously. I have only applied for one school, and if they don't accept me.. I am screwed.


Made a lot of food yesterday! It was chinese and had help from my mom and brother. Well, my mom, all my brother really was doing, was throwing out the trash. I got tons of picutres of the cooking, might put some up. -Baked a gigantic carrot cake for dessert after, YUM, it tastes sooo good. Too good. It makes me gain weight dammit >.<


I really like my make up in these pictures. My skin looks glowy and healthy too! Argh, stupid cold danish weather made my skin go all gross and dry. I could cry. Actually, know what? I AM going too cry. See how you like that, danish weather! (Don't think you care at all).I am wearing my "Shiny eyes" make up too. Hihi. Think I am wearing Dior lip gloss in.. Uhm.. It's this hot pink colour with blue reflects in it.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar