mandag den 1. november 2010

Cupcakes, Cakes & Candy

I felt like uploading some pics of what my firends and I have created over the past couple of months :)
Yes, it's kind of alot.. o.O -But you have to keep in mind that this has been made (and eaten, yum) over a long space of time! 



This was shot in a Starbucks when I was in Paris with two of my good friends :)


At my good friends birthday we had a cake contest. This is my bad boy, running close to a 1st place!


Our school had a birthday and so there was a cake contest. Did i mention our class won? And yes, I made this cake. You'd rather not know what's going on inside of it..


This was a yummy dessert buffet I helped set up to another one of my good friends birthday. Mhh.. 


This was our super-fantastic-pinkglitterfrosting-cake my friends and I made at yet another one of my friends birthdays!(uhh, I seem kind of popular eh? :) -fail) The birthday girl with the deer eyes.


This is what was happening inside of our super-fantastic-pinkglitterfrosting-cake. Oreo <3

And that concludes this awesome cake journey I took you guys on :) -Hope there'll be plenty more!

hugs and love, 
Katrine

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar