tirsdag den 26. oktober 2010

Somein', somein'

So I haven't updated in a reaaally long time, and since I want this page to be read by others than me, I will post something now ;)


Japanese is fun! 
I absolutely looooove japanese. It's a beautiful language that I've wanted to master for quite some time now! I can say a few things like;


Ohio! Watashi wa Katrine-chan desu- Goodmorning! I am Katrine.
Arigatou gozaimasu!-Thank you very much!
Are wa pingin desu ka?-Is that a penguin?
Iie, are wa isu desu, baka- No, that's a chair, dumbass.

I feel like I could go pro in this language.



You know that feeling when your tummy turns and your cheeks they suddenly flush and you feel like laughing hysterically like a cow? Well, I've had THAT feeling for a little while now. -Have you guessed it? Yes, i do like someone. NO, I haven't told that person yet. Why, it's been two weeks and even I have some sense of rationality! (is that even a word?) Anyways.. Yup, just something that may tell you guys a little something about me.


That was just i little Somein' somein' ;) 
Bye!
Katrine

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar