fredag den 18. marts 2011

Gah!

I feel so sorry for Japan. Mother nature really is not predictable. Even though it is so far away, the world is still our home and Japan is our family. I hope that red cross will make it easier to donate some money, even if you live 1000 miles away! 


Now on to some other trivial matters! My hair. sucks. Hard. I tried to trim it, but somehow it resulted in my hair going all frizzy and it won't lay down :( Aish, I should never had touched it. really. what was so bad about it before? ( referring to my vain pictures below) 


I bought two really pretty -and frilly- things yesterday! A jacket and a dress, both from H&M. - Gotta love H&M! Anyways, They are in the dusty lilac and pink scheme. I really love them both, and I want to put some pictures of them up, the small problem is that, well, I don't have any pictures.. I'll work on that. 


Also I bought some Chanel stuff.Je t'aime Chanel!  Ugh, I am spending to much and not working enough. I don't have pictures of those things too.. I am going to go paparazzi on all of my stuff soon.



I.. Don't have an explanation.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar